Flex-Sleeve Non Fray Series
- Braided sleeving produced from polyester PET (Polyethylene Terephalate) monofilament
- Non Fray A.K.A Clean Cut
- Tough yet lightweight protective sleeving
- UL recognized for use up to 125° C
- CSA approved and rated for use up to 125° C
- Standard color: Black
- Most commonly used over wires, wire bundles and harnasses, cable assemblies, flat ribbon cable, tubing and hoses to provide a tough, durable protection.
- Open weave construction allows for complete drainage, prevents condensation and provides for dissipation of heat and moisture.
- Ideal for application in machine tools, automatic equipment and robotics where wires and tubes are required to flex freely during operating cycles.
- Suitable for exposure to all weather conditions.