RT125 is a specially formulated, flexible, two part, room temperature curing adhesive for general purpose wire and harnessing applications. An excellent bond is formed between metals, plastics and most cable insulation materials.
Features & Benefits
• Good bond between cable jacket materials such as PE, XLPE, PVC, Neoprene, Urethane, Silicone and limited fire hazard (LFH) composites, with connectors or backshells
• Forms a tough bond which withstands flex and vibration
• High continuous operating temperature
• Sealing to IP68, continuous immersion
• Excellent electrical insulation for field repairs, cable joints, sealing and strain relief of cable entries, terminations or transitions
• From -55ºC to +150ºC